Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I just joined/created a bike club


It all started 3 years ago when Janna Paulson won a mountain bike at her high school graduation party. It was a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Scrambler mountain bike. She promised me that if she did not ride it within a year that I could have it. Fast forward 3 years and I am at her younger sisters grad party and I see it in their garage. A long story made short, it is now at my home and while sipping punch at Jaci's party I formed a bike club with Tom Perry and Matt Wright. We are awaiting a name. Right now we are called COBRA (central oregon bike riders association) the only problem is that that acronym is already taken in Bend (central oregon battery and rape alliance). We need help. please comment if you have a better name.

3 comments:

Jack said...

is that a one footed wheelie you're doing in that picture?! that's amazing!

Unknown said...

How 'bout the Hell's Satans (ala Home Simpsons Biker Gang).

Or COMBAT (Central Oregon Mountain Biking Assault Team) and you could terrorize kids riding trikes and Ice Cream trucks.

Switch Student Ministries said...

I like that Chris. Those would also look good on a T-Shirt