Monday, June 23, 2008

BS posting for last week

My Sincere apologies to my fellow BS brothers. Please excuse my tardiness.

This weeks question was posed by my friend Jack. The question was "Can you have absolute faith." for further explanation on the question you can read Jack's Blog which has a further clarification.

Here is my short answer for a long thought. Yes. I believe that you can have complete faith. I think where we can get into trouble is when our on sin mixes with our deeds. For instance when Peter jumps out of the boat to meet Jesus who is walking on water. I don't think Peter ever doubted that Jesus was God. if nothing else that moment probably gave him more courage than any other (at first) by seeing his savior walking on water. I think that Peters own insecurities and his fear over came him and then he sank.

Like I said this is a short answer to a longer thought but I figured I would just put it down just so I can get it our there.

No comments: