Thursday, October 9, 2008

Great Book

I was reminded today of something while I was driving by myself from Orange County to Sacramento. I love CS Lewis. Even though he wrote his books a few years ago God has really used him to speak to me while I was listening to the Screw Tape Letters. If you haven't read this book you should. The whole premise of the book is a Demon is writing letters to a Demon in training. The senior demon name "Uncle Screwtape" is giving advice on how to trip up humans and how to cause humans to sin. It is some really good insight on ways that the enemy may think about our temptation.

If you have not read this book you should. It will change the way you view your everyday activities.

Thats my 2 cents.

1 comment:

Steve said...

It's so good to see you posting again. It's as refreshing as a new book next to the toilet! Lewis is awesome. Hope your having a great trip in CA. PS Who Cares Friday is back!