Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PESM

I began my first day of school yesterday. I bought a new note bad and headed over to Portland for a little sip from the fire hose (metaphorically speaking of course). I started on my journey to get my masters degree. The first step is entering the Pacific Evangelical School of Ministry or PESM. This so far has been a pretty cool experience so far. I have been given about 10 books to read and multiple papers to write. I am excited to begin my learning again. I am always trying to learn but this is fun to learn in a classroom setting. Tonight I have a class from 7 to 10:30 tonight. Pretty crazy but I am excited because it is all about church history. Even though I am having a great time I still miss my family and I am missing the kick off night for Glow.

Anyway I cannot wait to become an expert on something becuase right now I am an expert only in lame things that dont matter. Like xbox 360 or collecting old computers.

I hope to have good things to say when i get back but I thought I would just post an update. Peace out dawgs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Andy, and a bit jealous as I would like to learn a thing or two about church history. It seems the more you invest or involve yourself in a church the more you start to wonder, "why do we do it this way?" Maybe when your done getting smarter you can teach me?

Epic said...

You're just like Nemo, in the opening scene, with your lucky fin which really is shrunken (your new laptop), and I'm sure the teacher was just like... ole' whats its name! I can't remember the name of the manta-ray-teacher in the movie. I want to ask you more questions about how awesome school was and keep forgetting.