Friday, May 16, 2008

Tuff Thoughts

Congratulations on reading my new blog. I desire for this blog is to be all about my unique perspective on life. I am not a genius or even that smart of a person but I do have a perspective on life that you do not. The same is true about you. Your perspective is one that I do not have but wouldn't mind hearing. I will update my blog and share as I experience life and I will share my perspective as man, husband, father, pastor, neighbor, friend, son, brother, lover of cheese, gamer, and nerd. I hope you find it unique and interesting.

7 comments:

Tom Perry said...

I can't even wait to hear your perspective as a cheese lover!!

Jack said...

I'm setting your blog as my home page right now

Casey said...

i am happy to see you begin blogging. some people i know have told me to start one as well; maybe this will get me to, since i love copying things you do. we should talk again soon.

JOURNEY CHURCH said...

welcome to the blogging world :-)

steve said...

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Quoted by one of the greatest minds of our time.

Bilbo Baggins

Epic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Epic said...

It is funny, I just realized if I post a long comment I could takeover your blog and making it my own. I would be waging a hostile blog war. Perhaps I could even promote my own blog on your blog and thus steal your blogs popularity. Then the animosity would grow between us as we fought to become the single greatest blogging power in the universe; even though we’d be nemiseseses… we’d still respect the power the other held and thus we’d find ourselves engaged in the blogathon of the century! ….this thought initially occurred to me as something unique but I'm sure I'm not being original here. Just as MySpace became a billboard for bizarre comments and event promotions from people you didn't even know I'm sure that blogging isn't immune. So I’ve realized that I’m not being original here; so the zealous thunder of Zeus that I felt upon starting this hostile blogging takeover has subsided. If I could post pictures in the comments section, then, perhaps, I’ll discover the thunder again.