Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Final Tally

Well my family has finally returned and my decent in bachelorism is finished. Even though I am no longer a bachelor I will always remember this week as a time of accomplishments. Here is my final stats.

Bachelor stats:

10 Strawberry pop tarts
16 cans of pepsi (all of them were in a cozy)
4 brauts
7 burgers
1 indiana jones meal at burger king
1 mid-night showing of Chronicles of Naria
32 rank increase on COD4 (I went prestige 1 and am currently level 26. Ask a nerd what that means)
10 movies
1 home made meal with Tom Perry (brauts)
4 times I stayed up til 4:00 am playing video games

These are all the stats that I can think of right now. Lets just say it is good to have the family back in town.

4 comments:

Tom Perry said...

i am so proud of you!!! you have finally become the man that you were born to be! i am honored to have been apart of this with you!!

JOURNEY CHURCH said...

"32 rank increase on COD4 (I went prestige 1 and am currently level 26. Ask a nerd what that means)"
- WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!!?????

"10 movies" - THAT'S MORE MOVIES THAN I SEE IN A YEAR!!!

"4 times I stayed up til 4:00 am playing video games" - I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!!

A-Train said...

No cheeze dogs, cheeze dog pizza, sharpie enhanced abbs or even six gun chilie? Did you at least consider washing the car as your weekly shower? This is what defines us as men. Your welcome.

Unknown said...

I am both proud and humbled to be called a friend. BTW, your blog is now on my google reader.